Designed for relief from allergies and asthma symptoms.
We have been evaluating air purification equipment for quite some time now. Like every other industry, there are a variety of choices. We have settled on what we believe is the best overall product line and company in our selection of Austin Air Systems. No other set of personal air purifiers comes close to the level of performance that we have seen with Austin Air. At the heart of the cleaning process is the #1 ranked filter in the world as determined by a number of consumer and commercial tests. All nine models remove 99.97% of all airborne contaminants larger than 0.3 microns, while eliminating over 3000 toxic gases and odors. Filter the air in your home with the only clinically proven, medical grade air purifier on the market.
Austin Air offers a variety of unique filters designed to address specific conditions and concerns. See this chart for a quick and easy comparison. The Allergy Machine® is available in two convenient sizes: the standard size covers 1500 Sq. Ft. of living space and the Allergy Machine Jr.® is made for spaces up to 700 Sq. Ft. Please note that the Junior model does not come with wheels because it is smaller in both size and weight, but that wheels can be ordered separately if desired. Enjoy free ground shipping on any Austin Air Purifier to the lower 48 states!
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. In clinical trials the Austin Air Allergy Machine® was shown to reduce hospital visits for young asthmatic children.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air's 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter. The result? Relief for asthma and allergy sufferers. This filter is best for:
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Those with mold problems
- Asthmatic Children
Overall Health Benefits
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- High capacity filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Our Commitment to You
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you've made a sound investment with your Austin Air Purifier. For more details on the warranty, please see the specifications tab above.
The filters within your Austin Air Purifier are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use. Filters are simple to replace and can be purchased on the replacement filter page.
To see all Austin Air filters click here
- Standard model dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Standard model weight: 29 lbs.
- Junior model dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Junior model weight: 17 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- Standard model covers 1500 Sq. Ft. of living space
- Junior model covers up to 700 Sq. Ft. of living space
- STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 - 60 sq. ft. (Junior model: 30 sq. ft.) of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 - Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air Purifier, return it within 30-days, no questions asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air Purifier is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin Air Purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months of years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.