A glass bottle built to keep up with you.
Lifefactory 22 oz reusable glass bottles offer a large capacity to quench a big thirst. The Active Flip Cap offers a high flow rate for tip-and-sip drinking which is perfect for high-intensity activities. The leak resistant cap includes a stainless steel hinge with spring action. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking. Always BPA/BPS-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the U.S. or Europe.
- Lifefactory glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices, or tea bags by unscrewing cap
- A unique three-dimensional sleeve design provides durability and superior grip
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Made in the U.S.A. and France
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- 22 oz (650 ml)
Cap width: 3.6"
Base width: 3.125"
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 22 oz | 650 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime