Refer a Friend & Save!
Request a Catalog
Protecting your privacy is important to us and we recognize that your information must be used responsibly. The following information will help you understand how Radiant Life collects, uses, and safeguards your personal information. If you have any questions that are not answered here, please contact us and we will answer them.
Our mailing/shipping address is:
3721 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
We can be reached by telephone at: 888-593-9595
We can be reached by fax at: 707-433-8898
We can be reached by email here.
What information is collected?
This information is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Additional information given directly by the visitor (e-mail address, name, mailing address) is discussed below.
It's easy to know if a web site is secure. When you are accessing a secure web site a closed lock will be displayed in the status bar of your browser window.
The following are policies we have established for the collection and use of e-mail addresses. Radiant Life is aware of consumers’ concern over unauthorized use of their e-mail address (spamming) and will do everything possible to protect the privacy of our visitors without hindering the services we provide to them.
1. When we collect an email address of an individual placing an online order, over the phone, or mail-in; filling out a form to contact us; or registering on our site, we will send them further promotional e-mails unless they opt-out after receiving an email.
2. If a visitor signs up to receive promotional e-mails from us, we will consider this opt-in permission.
3. Every promotional e-mail we send will contain an option for the recipient to opt-out, and not receive any future promotional e-mails.
4. We will not rent or exchange our e-mail addresses.
The following are policies we plan to follow in regards to mailing addresses we collect:
1. Unless notified otherwise, we will mail future print catalogs to any mailing address we gather from an online order, phone order, mail-in order, or an online catalog request.
2. Any print customer wishing to not receive any future mailings may do so by contacting us via e-mail or mail, at the address above. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Changes in Policies
From time to time we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number, the Direct Marketing Association's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection offices, or the Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP
Receive our e-Newsletter
Radiant Life is
Water Resource Center
Violiv Glass •
Extract Stevia •
Alga Spirulina •
Maca Peruana •
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil
Blue Ice Cod Liver Oil • X Factor Butter Oil • Drinking Water Purification System • Drinking Water Filtration • Organic Virgin Coconut Oil • Homemade Baby Formula
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consumers are advised to do their own research.