|The Best of Both Worlds!
Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free!
Radiant Life Krill Plus12 combines pure krill oil with the highest possible dose of natural astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant from algae and phytoplankton. Regular krill oil contains 0.1 mg astaxanthin per capsule, but this optimal krill oil blend contains 6 mg astaxanthin per capsule or 12 mg per serving! That's more than in any krill/astaxanthin blend. Potential Benefits*
Recommended use: Take 2 softgels once daily.
- Anti-aging – providing omega-3s, phospholipids and astaxanthin to slow down the process
- Easing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – clinical studies have clearly shown this condition to improve when krill oil is taken
- Better brain health – most of the brain's functions rely on the fatty acids DHA and EPA, abundant in krill oil
- Better cardio health – studies show it reduces cholesterol
Fighting depression – omega-3s have demonstrated ability to reduce this condition
- Controlling diabetes – reduces lipid and glucose levels
- Maintaining eye health – is perfect for prevention of age-related macular degeneration
- Easing joint pain – by reducing inflammation, krill oil reportedly reduces pain
- Fighting PMS – women taking krill oil supplements report a reduction in symptoms
- Maintaining radiant skin – the astaxanthin in krill oil protects against UV damage
- Promising studies point to potential Alzeimer's prevention
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q. What is Krill?
A. Krill are a tiny, shrimp-like crustacean found throughout the world's oceans, the purest of which are sourced from the Antarctic. Krill are extremely low within the food chain feeding primarily on phytoplankton. It is believed that krill comprise the largest biomass on the planet.
Q. Why should I take Krill Oil?
A. Our Radiant Life Krill Oil is the purest of Antarctic krill. It provides an optimal combination of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) as well as phospholipids and important antioxidants to support overall wellness.
Q. Why would I take Krill oil if already taking fish oil and/or cod liver oil?
A. The Omega-3 in krill oil is mainly in the phospholipid form which research suggests is preferred to Omega-3 in the triglyceride form as it occurs in fish oil and cod liver oil. Phospholipid fatty acids represent key structural components of our cells and play a vital role in cell membrane functioning and thus the overall functioning of our cells, tissues and organs.
Q. Tell me more about the antioxidant nature of Krill oil?
A. Powerful antioxidants including Astaxanthan are found in krill oil. These have found to be effective and potent weapons in fighting free radicals. Research has suggested that the antioxidants in krill oil are 48 times greater than the antioxidants within fish oil.
Q. Does Krill Plus 12 comply with environmental standards for fish oils?
A. Radiant Life Krill Plus 12 complies with all regulatory quality and environmental standards. As a member of GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3), we also exceed the applicable quality standards outlined in GOED's fish oil monograph. The high quality oil used in Krill Plus 12 complies with GOED's fish monograph standards.
Q. Should I refrigerate it?
A. NO! Refrigerating krill oil is not advisable and is not necessary to maintain its stability.
Q. What does it taste like?
A. Some oils taste very strong. Ours is encapsulated within a softgel which makes it easy to ingest and digest.
Q. Why should I buy krill oil from Radiant Life when I can find it elsewhere?
A. Not all krill oil is alike. We ensure that our Krill oil is not only the purest available but produced in a sustainable, environmentally-friendly way.
Q. Why would I take Krill Plus 12?
A. There have been an impressive array of clinical studies demonstrating the value of astaxanthin as a supremely effective antioxidant.