B-Vitamins are crucial for optimal health, energy, handling stress, liver detoxification, heart health and mood balance, yet deficiencies are very common. For greatest effect, it is generally recommended to supplement with the vitamin B-complex family, rather than isolated B (and often synthetic) vitamins. This is a very unique product as it offered in a live-source form; using a unique probiotic fermentation process. Max Stress B (now called Max B-ND) is the most efficient way we've discovered to supplement our dietary intake. Because of its liquid oral delivery system, this is a product that most people feel right away!
Radiant Life is licensed to distribute nutritional supplements, foods and
wellness products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, Texas,
Max Stress B (Max B-ND) - Nutrients per 1/2 tsp:
Vitamin B1 1.7mg 113%
Vitamin B2 1.6mg 94%
Vitamin B5 3.3mg 33%
Vitamin B6 2.9mg 145%
Vitamin B12 241mcg 4,017%
Folate 912mcg 228%
Biotin 390mcg 130%
Other ingredients: Purified water, *Organic alcohol (trace amounts as nature's perfect preservative)
*If you prefer to avoid alcohol, simply place recommended serving size into a cup, add 1/2 cup of very hot water and wait 5 to 10 minutes for the alcohol to gas off.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is meant to serve as an educational resource for determining your options and making your own informed choices. It is not intended as medical advice or to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any specific illness. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
| Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
|Servings Per Container – 2 oz: 23
|Servings Per Container – 8 oz: 94
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value†
| Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
| Riboflavin (Vit. B2 as Riboflavin-5-phosphate)
| Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
| Folate (Folinic Acid)
| Vitamin B12
| Biotin (D-biotin form)
| Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
| PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid)
| Proprietary Blend
Brown Rice Protein, Saccharomyces cerevisiae,
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, 5'-Ribonucleotides, Magnesium Sulfate,
Manganese Sulfate, fermented in a probiotic culture1
† % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value Not Established
|Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Betaine Anhydrous, Dipotassium Phosphate, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Mineral Concentrate
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice, once daily.
Shake gently before use
- High-energy, probiotic fermented B vitamin complex with end-chain forms (vitamin B2 and B6) to deliver quantum-state resonance
- Each 1/2 tsp. supplies high-energy vitamin B forms including B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate, B5 as pantothenic acid, folic acid as folinic acid and much more
- Advanced support for the liver, energy levels, cardiovascular system, brain, adrenals and mood balance**
- Research suggests that active forms of B vitamins, like pyridoxal-5-phosphate, are preferred over common forms.
Probiotic culture inactivate after fermentation preserved with organic alcohol (no pesticide/heavy metals detected via lab testing)
**THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What makes Max B-ND so unique?
A. According to the manufacturer, Premier Research Labs, its uniqueness includes:
Q. Can the certified organic alcohol be removed if one prefers?
- The world's first, live-source B vitamins made from proprietary probiotic fermentation for unparalleled absorption
- International patent-pending technology
- Highly active, "living" B vitamins in their end-chain forms which deliver high cellular resonance* (Other B vitamin products are typically synthetic with no cellular resonance)
- Maximum stress support, anti-aging, high energy, brain rejuvenation, heart health and mood balance*
- Research suggests live sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long term use*
A. Yes, simply heat the with very warm water to evaporate the alcohol. The temperature should not exceed 110 degrees F.
Q. Can the product be absorbed quicker or more directly sublingually (under tongue)?
A. Not necessarily. This product contains organic alcohol to preserve the Max-B, but it will also help with absorption in the body. They have not seen or heard of any results which shows sublingual delivery being any better absorbed than just drinking or sipping on the liquid with water.
Q. Is Max B-ND Gluten Free?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.