- Highly bioavailable form of vitamin B12
- Made from whole foods
- Naturally derived through a unique fermentation process
- Easily assimilated to optimize benefits
- Preserved with organic alcohol
- Free from unwanted synthetic additives
- Regularly tested for purity
- A rich source of fermented vitamin B12 in preferred forms: methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Brain, nerve, cellular function and energy metabolism support
- Vitamin B12 supports nerve health as well as the formation of blood, fatty acids and nucleic acids
A live-source vitamin B12 designed for rapid results.
B12-ND™ is a rich source of liquid vitamin B12 in preferred forms (methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), presented in a probiotic-fermented culture. Vitamin B12 has many functions in the body including supporting nervous system health and the formation of blood, fatty acids and nucleic acids. This advanced formula provides premier vitamin B12 support, especially for those who have challenges with obtaining and absorbing adequate B12 from the diet.
This product uses ND Technology™ (Novel Micro-cultured Delivery) from Premier Research Labs. The high quality formula is fermented using a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid delivery and superior bioenergetic dynamics. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
Radiant Life is licensed to distribute nutritional supplements, foods and wellness products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, Texas, USA.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is meant to serve as an educational resource for determining your options and making your own informed choices. It is not intended as medical advice or to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any specific illness. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 mL)
Serving Per Container: 43
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(as methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin); fermented in a probiotic culture1
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Cane (Grain-Free) Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Organic Cane Sugar
1Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol.
Recommended Use:Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 4 oz. of water daily. Shake gently before use.
Refrigerate after opening
Great support for vegetarians & vegans
Keep out of reach of Children
**THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.