We enjoyed seeing many of you at the Wise Traditions Conference in Dallas!
So much information packed in to three days:
- Mythbusters: Industrial Sweeteners, Salt Myths, Fats Myths, The China Study Myths
- Traditional diets
- Gut & Psychology, Gut & Physiology Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Obesity Myths
- Biodynamic Farming: Bioconversion of Organic Wastes, The Integrated Farm, Farm & Food Activism
- Traditional Food Preparation
- Wellness: The Perfect Health Diet and Nutrition and Mental Health
- Recovery from Cancer with Low-Dose Naltrexone, Recovery from Vegetarianism, and Recovery from Digestive Problems
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Child Health including Fever, Homemade Baby Formula, and Vaccinations
- Hormone Health: Thyroid, Insulin Resistance, and 180 Degree Nutrition
- Environmental Concerns: Dirty Electricity, Toxic Building Syndrome, GMOs and Waste Water Contaminants
- The Importance of Vitamins B-6, B-12, K and Trace Minerals
- Radical Medicine: Removing Obstacles to Cure
Visit Radiant Life's Facebook Page to see conference photos:
If you were unable to attend this year's conference, you can still reap the benefits of this supreme educational event. Audio recordings of many of the presenters will soon be available through the WAPF website, or by contacting Fleetwood Conference Recording at www.fltwood.com or 800-353-1830
For a complete list of presenters:
Save the Date!
Wise Traditions 2012: November 9-12,
Santa Clara , California
Look forward to seeing you there!