Address highly contaminated air and chemical sensitivities
We have been evaluating air purification equipment for quite some time now. Like every other industry, there are a variety of choices. We have settled on what we believe is the best overall product line and company in our selection of Austin Air Systems. No other set of personal air purifiers comes close to the level of performance that we have seen with Austin Air. At the heart of the cleaning process is the #1 ranked filter in the world as determined by a number of consumer and commercial tests. All nine models remove 99.97% of all airborne contaminants larger than 0.3 microns, while eliminating over 3000 toxic gases and odors. Filter the air in your home with the only clinically proven, medical grade air purifier on the market.
Austin Air offers a variety of unique filters designed to address specific conditions and concerns. See this chart for a quick and easy comparison. The HealthMate Plus® is available in two convenient sizes: the standard size covers 1500 Sq. Ft. of living space and the HealthMate Plus Jr.® is made for spaces up to 700 Sq. Ft. Please note that the Junior model does not come with wheels because it is smaller in both size and weight, but that wheels can be ordered separately if desired. Enjoy free ground shipping on any Austin Air Purifier to the lower 48 states!
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus®?
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC's and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air's 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter. The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.This filter is best for:
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
Overall Health Benefits
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
Our Commitment to You
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you've made a sound investment with your Austin Air Purifier. For more details on the warranty, please see the specifications tab above.
The filters within your Austin Air Purifier are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use. Filters are simple to replace and can be purchased on the replacement filter page.
To see all Austin Air filters click herePlease Note: This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer. It may take up to 1-2 business days to process and ship your order.
- Standard model dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Standard model weight: 47 lbs.
- Junior model dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Junior model weight: 21 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- Standard model covers 1500 Sq. Ft. of living space
- Junior model covers up to 700 Sq. Ft. of living space
- STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 - Over 780 cubic inches (Junior model: 270 cubic inches) of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 - 60 sq. ft. (Junior model: 30 sq. ft.) of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
>30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air Purifier, return it within 30-days, no questions asked. All shipping costs associated with any return or exchange will be the responsibility of the customer.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air Purifier is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin Air Purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned the warrant registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months of years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.