A balancing botanical formula.
This vibrant Moroccan Red Rose cleanser combines botanical extracts of Cucumber peel, Orange peel, Guava, Watermelon, and Indian Sandalwood with Honey Suckle flower, American Ginseng, Vitamin C, and a high quality proprietary blend of essentials oils. The carefully designed formula harnesses the power of nature to create the ultimate organic skin cleansing product. It exfoliates, balances and tonifies the skin while remaining free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, toxins and synthetic fragrances of any kind.
With hints of fragrant Sandalwood, Rose and Neroli this sparkling cleanser will purify your skin, tighten the pores and leave your skin feeling velvety soft and fragrant. Designed for all skin types, including combination, oily and mature skin
- Pink and Rhassoul Clays: Clarifying, Balancing, Improve elasticity
- Cucumber Peel: Anti-Oxidant, Toning, Regenerating, Cooling
- American Ginseng: Anti-Inflammatory, Stimulating, Revitalizing
- Honeysuckle Flower: Detoxifying, Clearing
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Stimulating, Detoxifying, Exfoliating, Calming
- Orange Peel: Gently Exfoliating
- Sandalwood Botanical Extract: Exfoliating, Cleansing, Antibacterial
- Calendula Hydrosol: Healing, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic
- Neroli Hydrosol: Regulating, Minimizes Pores and repairs broken capillaries
Directions for Use:Shake bottle well to mix ingredients. Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms. Rub your palms to activate the foaming action and apply to damp skin. Use circular motion on face and neck to increase exfoliation. Avoid Eyes. Wipe off with a wet disposable cotton pad or cloth and rinse with warm water. For best results, follow with a Hydrosol Toner, a Serum and a Rich Moisturizing Cream. This cleanser is good for all skin types. Massage gently for less exfoliation if you have sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I use this cleanser?
A. Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms. Rub your palms to activate the foaming action and apply to damp skin. Use circular motion on face and neck to increase exfoliation. Rinse with warm water and follow with a Hydrosol Toner and a Rich Moisturizing Cream. This cleanser is good for all skin types. Massage gently for less exfoliation if you have sensitive skin.
Q. When should I use this cleanser?
A. This formula is gentle enough to be used almost anytime, but it is best used at the end of each day.
Q. Why is the cleanser so thick?
A. The high concentration of botanical extracts creates an unusually thick cleanser. Shake the bottle well before use.