Detox with Earth's Best Clay!
What makes the clay unique?
Since recorded time, therapeutic bentonite clays have played a pivotal role in traditional therapies; spanning continents and cultures, its benefits are documented throughout history. Now, as pollutants in our everyday life become more prevalent, clay offers a simple, yet effective means of removing years of accumulated toxins using our skin as a pathway.
Enviromedica's Magnetic Clay™ Bath offers a time-tested detoxification method, using only the highest-grade, desert sourced clay. Free of additives and synergistically combined with ancient sea salt, our clay bath provides a uniquely potent, professional-grade clay bath formula that you can use in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Benefits of Clay Baths
- Untreated, unaltered product, used for thousands of years
- One bath releases years of accumulated toxic environmental pollutants
- Inexpensive and does not require costly equipment. It cansave you hundreds of dollars compared to chelation therapyand other types of environmental detoxification programs.
- Baths can be taken in the privacy of your own home, with minimal inconvenience and effort.
- No emulsifiers or chemical additives
Ingredients: Premium-grade sodium bentonite, Mojave Desert sourced calcium bentonite, Himalayan pink salt
Please read all instructions before beginning.
Magnetic Clay Bath is formulated with premium clays, free of emulsifiers, and will clump if improperly mixed. To reach full therapeutic potential, clay powder should be completely hydrated and free of clumps.
Full Body Baths: 1 to 3 cups (236-700ml), water temp 100-104°!F (38-40°!C), bathe for 10-20 minutes. Start with 1 cup of clay powder per bath, and increase by 1 cup with each successive bath treatment. Sensitive individuals should use less clay powder and/or stay in the bath for less time.
Foot Baths: 1 to 2 cups (236-475ml), water temp 100-104°!F (38-40°!C), soak feet for 20-30 minutes. Use a non-metallic foot basin, and enough clay/water mixture to cover ankles. The preferred method (blender mixing) to prepare clay foot baths is required for optimal results.
1. Preparing a Bath (Preferred Method): For best results, and most efficient hydration of the clay, add 1/2 cup (118ml) of clay powder to a standard kitchen blender that is 3/4 full of warm water. Blend briefly until smooth, then add to bath water. Repeat previous steps until you have added desired amount of clay to your bath or foot bath.
(Alternate Method): Slowly sprinkle measured clay powder into warm, running bath water, thoroughly mixing clay with a whisk or similar utensil. Tiny clumps are normal. Do not fill tub or foot bath more than half way. Let mixed clay sit in the tub for 15-20 minutes to allow the clay to fully hydrate. Then add more hot or cool water as necessary to achieve desired temp.
2. Bathing & Clean Up: Submerge as much of your body as practical and stir the water to circulate the clay while bathing. After allotted time, allow tub to drain. Rinse remaining residue down the drain and continue to run warm water for 1-2 minutes to ensure clean drainage. Take a tepid shower and rinse skin to remove clay residue.
3. Post-Bath Care: Moisturize skin with a natural, chemical-free moisturizer to relieve any dryness. Some minerals and electrolytes may be depleted during your bath session and should be replenished as soon as possible. Drink plenty of mineral-rich spring water, herbal tea, and rest.
This product is safe for drains and septic tanks, provided the clay is properly hydrated. Take care to thoroughly rinse clay residue off any mixing utensils immediately after use.
Warning: Not recommended for those who are pregnant or nursing. If you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication, consult with your healthcare provider before use. Keep clay out of reach of children.
This product is intended for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not ingest. Avoid inhalation of clay dust. Avoid contact with eyes. Take care exiting bath, clay can be slippery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many baths do I need??
A. After 4 to 12 baths, most individuals feel a strong sense of relief and well-being. However, detoxification is a gradual process and most people benefit from a longer series of baths. Many factors come into play, such as age, general health, and the total burden of toxins that lie within the body; patience is the key when embarking on any successful detox protocol.
Q. How do I know if the clay baths are working for me
A. The clay that settles to the bottom of the tub during the bath has absorbed the impurities and toxins drawn from the body. This clay may appear darker than the rest, even black. The color of the water in the tub may also change, but it is not necessarily an indication that it has drawn out toxins from the body. You may experience feelings of physical or emotional relief, fatigue, increased sense of smell, body odors, or a general sensation of 'lightness' after the bath. Symptoms such as nausea, or a 'pulling' effect from the stomach or other area indicates toxins moving. All of these are common effects.
Q. Is the clay safe for my bathtub?
A. Yes. The clay to water ratio is such that it will not damage your pipes and drains when the instructions are followed properly. Each kit contains a fiberglass screen, and a flat rubber disc to ensure drain clogging does not occur. LL's Magnetic Clay Baths are also safe for use with septic tanks.
Q. Replenishing Minerals?
A. Some minerals and electrolytes may be removed by the clay bath and should be replaced immediately. We strongly advise taking a green ""superfood"" product that contains spirulina, blue-green algae, or something similar, following a clay bath. We also recommend the use of our Ancient Minerals topical magnesium product line to restore intracellular magnesium levels, which is critical for supporting and enhancing your detoxification efforts.
Q. Does the clay have other uses?
A. Mixed with water, it can help draw out infection, reduce the swelling of insect bites, promote the healing of wounds, tend to burns, and reduce pain. Clay is a multifaceted healing substance with an extensive array of applications.
Q. What is the protocol for children?
A. While we have had great success in administering clay baths to children, it is always important to start slowly, especially with those who have chronic or compromised health conditions.
- Children 10-50lb: 1/3 cup for 10 to 20 minutes
- Children 50-75lb: 1/2 cup for 10 to 20 minutes
- Children 75-100lb: 3/4 cup for 10 to 20 minutes
We advise starting with the least amount as recommended above. One can gradually increase the amount of formula/time in the tub as the therapy continues, so long as there are no symptoms of detox. As always, contact your primary care physician before taking baths.